Who we are
Seasoned LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Seasoned”, “us” or “we”), understand that your privacy is important to you. Seasoned subsidiaries and affiliates may process your personal data in our capacity as data controllers. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes how we handle and protect your personal data in connection with Seasoned recruiting processes and programs.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
By submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that:
• You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data as set out herein.
• Your personal data will not be transferred or sold under any circumstances and will only be used to contact you regarding goods and services provided by Seasoned.
• All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
• This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment offered to candidates hired by Seasoned.
Use of your personal data
We collect and use your personal data for legitimate human resources and business management reasons including:
• identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
• recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
• ensuring compliance with legal requirements, including diversity and inclusion requirements and practices;
• conducting criminal history checks as permitted by applicable law;
• protecting our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law; or
• emergency situations where the health or safety of one or more individuals may be endangered.
We may also analyze your personal data or aggregated/pseudonymized data to improve our recruitment and hiring process and augment our ability to attract successful candidates.The legal basis by which we process your personal data. Our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based:
• in part, on our legitimate interest in evaluating your application to manage our relationship with you and to ensure that we recruit the appropriate employees, and to evaluate and maintain the efficacy of our recruiting process more generally;
• in part, on our need to perform contractual and precontractual measures in respect of our relationship with you:
• in part, to comply with the law, when certain information is necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations;
• In part, on your consent, when we ask you if you wish to be part of our optional recruiting programs.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or if you would like to communicate concerns, please contact us at:
Seasoned Executive Search & Consulting
3830 Valley Ctr Dr STE 705 PMB 806
San Diego, CA 92130
Seasoned reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice. We will post any changes do our Privacy Notice on this page.